I’ve recently had problems with my AD login with my Macbook Pro 2017 after I had to change my password and rebooted my Macbook.
I encountered the following problems:
- I had to enter my credentials twice
- My password had not changed to the one in AD
- Mac OS kept telling me that network account not accessible
- This problem likely caused by Filevault having the old password, after running the following command I had to enter only one password: sudo diskutil apfs updatePreboot /
- With this problem I had to unbind and bind my Mac OS to AD using the Discovery Utility and Active Directory option in Services tab. You probable need your system admins help.
- This is related the previous problem. The fix to this was to go back to my office, use an Ethernet dongle and to the actions in Step 2.
Hope this helps someone, Good Luck with this one. It’s annoying.